Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Icing Inspirations 4th "sometimes" annual cake competition 2014

 
I entered the sometimes annual cake competition at icing inspirations! The theme this year was Tim Burton, so I just had to do the nightmare before Christmas! My daughter and I sat down and re-watched the movie to draw inspiration for the design, and after many different sketch ideas I came up with the following design!
 
 
 
 
 


 
 







My master piece! All ready to be transported to icing inspirations in Kitchener for the competition!


 The competition was fierce! Everyone who entered had something spectacular to show..... I am so excited to share with everyone that I came in second place in the intermediate division!!! I couldn't believe it when they called my name! What a rush!


No comments:

Post a Comment